
Israel on Saturday launched renewed attacks on the Iran-backed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon, the military said.
Launchers and military sites of Hezbollah were hit in the Beqaa area in the east of the country and in southern Lebanon, it said in a post on Telegram.
"The presence of the launchers and the military activity at these sites constitutes a violation of the understandings between Israel and Lebanon," the military said.
Lebanon's state news agency NNA reported that two people were killed in two separate strikes.
Israel and Hezbollah agreed to a ceasefire in November last year, following more than a year of cross-border attacks.
However, both sides accuse each other of violating the agreement, and the Israeli military has repeatedly attacked targets in Lebanon over the past year.
Top 20 Wellbeing and Wellness Applications for a Sound Way of life
Criminal Guard Lawyer Expenses: What Would it be advisable for you to Hope to Pay?
Experience Is standing by: 10 Pleasant Setting up camp Areas to
Giude to Best Web based Learning Stage
Sahel coups push Africa to top of global democratic declines, report finds
Israel's haredi draft crisis: Court ruling and political stalemate reach breaking point
Woman, 60, Is Finally Traveling the World Decades After Husband’s Death Held Her Back
Comet C/2025 K1 (ATLAS) breaks apart in incredible telescope photos
Watch live as near-Earth asteroid Eros buzzes the Andromeda Galaxy on Nov. 30 (video)













